[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia, coming to a pen near you.

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 27 00:35:18 UTC 2011

How about a pen that you can use to *edit* Wikipedia? No, wait, that
takes longer than typing doesn't it?

I'm waiting for the app that let's you edit Wikipedia just by
*thinking* (or indeed any application that you can use just by
thinking - some are sort of available already for paraplegics, but the
technology is still in its infancy).

http://www.technoscan.com/tracking.php?ID=15
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain%E2%80%93computer_interface
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human-computer_interaction
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroprosthetics

None of those seem to cover eyeball movement technology.

This does, but not the application to paraplegics:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_tracking

Here's an interesting page (and an interesting wiki site as well):

http://abilitynet.wetpaint.com/page/Eye+Pointing

The closest I could get to anything similar on Wikipedia was one line here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assistive_technology

But I'm probably searching using the wrong terms.

Carcharoth