[WikiEN-l] Announcement: Survey study on the categorization of contributors to Wikipedia

Jeroen Kleijn jeroenkleyn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 16:11:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thank you for your advise and (very interesting) material. The reason
for not carrying out another survey is that I need more responses on the
same questions and therefore I would like to ask the listmembers for
help. I want to collect more than 50 responses for my survey (currently
I'm on 32). When you don't agree with the anonymity question I could
delete this question from the survey, but I really would like to ask the
other questions of the questionnaire. My main focus is on the
characteristics and the level of innovation of the Wikipedian (Diffusion
of Innovation theory). I was curious if the notion of anonymity of the
veteran Wikipedian would be different from the idea of a relatively
'new' Wikipedian.

Regards,

Jeroen