[WikiEN-l] Announcement: Survey study on the categorization of contributors to Wikipedia

Jeroen Kleijn jeroenkleyn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 16:41:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you mean that you are waiting on a new
URL of the survey? I have edited the
currenct survey so the URL given in my first email is still correct. Do
I need to post the full message again before publishing (on the list), or
will this be done by the moderators of the list?

Sorry for the inconvenience, but maybe I misunderstood?

Regards,

Jeroen Kleijn