[WikiEN-l] Announcement: Survey study on the categorization of contributors to Wikipedia

Jeroen Kleijn jeroenkleyn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:44:55 UTC 2011

Hello,

At first: thank you for replying.

I've checked the grammar of the survey and made some corrections in the
introduction. Although I can't see any grammar errors
in the questions. Concerning your second point about vandalism I agree.
The results (I've launched the survey last sunday) show that most of the
respondents
say that anonimity is not a problem but Wikipedia's greatest strength.
But I'm still curious about this topic and would like to check it.

Therefore, I hope that I could run the survey on the WikiEN list.

Regards,

Jeroen Kleijn

Dear all,