[WikiEN-l] Rating the English wikipedia

Ian Woollard ian.woollard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 03:35:24 UTC 2011

On 14/02/2011, Brian J Mingus <brian.mingus at colorado.edu> wrote:
> Considering that 55% of articles are stubs and 21% are start awarding
> Wikipedia a C overall is quite generous.

I think you can't take the simple percentages of articles, a lot of
the most important and well visited articles are pretty well sorted,
whereas the stubs are mostly articles few people go to.

I would think that percentages of FA/GA/A/B/C/Start/Stub with respect
to page hits would be much more illuminating.

--
-Ian Woollard