[WikiEN-l] Article feedback tool: Please join the work group

Guillaume Paumier guillom.pom at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 20:12:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

As you may have read recently on this list a few days ago, the
Wikimedia Foundation released an experimental Article feedback tool,
currently enabled on a small subset of Public Policy articles (more
details are included in the blog post <
http://blog.wikimedia.org/blog/2010/09/22/article-feedback-pilot-goes-live/
>). The main reason why I'm coming to you today is because we're
trying to build a small team of users and developers to assess the
feature itself to see what we should do with it, if we should improve
it (and if so, how) or simply abandon it.

I realize you may want to focus on "bigger" features such as Pending
Changes right now, but it's really important for us that some of you
join the work group <
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Article_feedback/Public_Policy_Pilot/Workgroup
> so we make sure it meets your needs.

If you don't want to join the work group, but still want to provide
feedback, please read the Q&A page <
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Article_feedback/Public_Policy_Pilot/FAQs
> and leave comments on the work group's talk page.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

On behalf of the Features engineering team,

--
Guillaume Paumier
[[m:User:guillom]]