[WikiEN-l] “Can you imagine the president of the American Camellia Society having three stuffed bears in the courthouse?”

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 15:59:49 UTC 2010

I've started trawling through our 117 articles which contain the term
"June 31" with a view to loading it as a Botlaf search.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Botlaf/June_31

I've already found the very wonderful
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_Stomping_Day

And my suspicions have been aroused by
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_von_Rauch which has been up since
2006.

Plus I've fixed a typo of July 31 and removed an unsourced DOB

WereSpielChequers