[WikiEN-l] Little edits or big edits in the mainspace?

William Beutler williambeutler at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 01:16:23 UTC 2010

Sure, I've seen those. Is it user-friendly enough? Probably not. Would any
non-Wikipedian know where to find them? Not a chance...

I live in DC, work in social media, and most of my associates are tech-savvy
professionals who look at Wikipedia and think "that's way too hard for me."

I like that video on the Bookshelf page, which reminds me a lot of
CommonCraft's "Twitter in Plain
English<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddO9idmax0o>"
but they already usually know that. Where to begin making edits in an
informed manner, that's another story.