[WikiEN-l] “Can you imagine the president of the American Camellia Society having three stuffed bears in the courthouse?”

crock spot crockspot at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 01:14:57 UTC 2010

Can you cite a source for that Nathan? I'd like to read about that.

Don't be surprised if this whole thing turns out to be a hoax perpetrated by
Limbaugh himself, and bites Wikipedia in the ass. This bears a striking
resemblance to something Rush has long complained about: "sourced" comments
attributed to him that were on Wikipedia.

Glenn Beck recently planted a small hoax on his radio show, expecting Media
Matters to take the bait, and they did.

I suspect Limbaugh will end up having the last laugh, and it will be at
Wikipedia's expense.

Crockspot