[WikiEN-l] Little edits or big edits in the mainspace?

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 00:44:04 UTC 2010

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 1:05 AM, William Beutler
<williambeutler at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm always a little self-conscious when non-Wikipedians ask how many edits I've tallied.

*Non* Wikipedians are asking you about your edit count?

I've never encountered nor heard of people outside the community
talking about such a thing. I find your experience quite cheering; it
seems to speak of Wikipedia seeping into the culture even more than I
had presupposed.

It's like my grandmother asking me how many beats per minute
characterise [[UK hard house]].