[WikiEN-l] Little edits or big edits in the mainspace?

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 21:31:04 UTC 2010

When using hotcat or eradicating a particular typo I make small or
minor edits. Otherwise I try to remember to save frequently, but a
couple of times I've been caught out and lost the odd hour or two of
work due to a computer problem.

I've also learned to save frequently when at newpage patrol or other
places where edit conflicts are likely.

The only time when I'd recommend making a really big edit in mainspace
is when creating a new article. The risk of incorrect speedy tags is
so high that it is worth the risk of not saving for an hour or so.

WereSpielChequers