[WikiEN-l] flagged revisions - autoreviewer even of minor edits

Emily Monroe bluecaliocean at me.com
Sat May 22 21:32:17 UTC 2010

Are you guys talking about the right to not have your page patrolled
by New Page Patrol? Because, even though I probably have it all wrong,
I don't think I've seen the word "autoreviewer" tossed about in any
other context. I was under the impression that autoreviewer status was
something where you can either nominate yourself or another person,
after said nominee has written an unusual high amount of policy-
complying articles in a row, therefore clogging up New Page Patrol--it
doesn't come to you automatically.