[WikiEN-l] flagged revisions - autoreviewer even of minor edits

James Alexander jamesofur at gmail.com
Sat May 22 21:20:03 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm not sure where this has come from, but there is no problem. An
> edit by an autoreviewer will only be automatically flagged if the
> previous version was already flagged. If it's not, then they have to
> actively check a box (next to the minor edit and watch check boxes)
> saying they want to flag all the pending edits, and their own (which
> people should only check if they have reviewed all the pending edits).

Ok if that's the case it makes me a bit less worried on that front though I
am still confused. You say "autoreviewer" but a lot of others are using
"autoconfirmed" which is obviously very different and much broader. Is this
for those with a separate autoreview flag or are all autoconfirmed users
getting this ability?

James Alexander
james.alexander at rochester.edu
jamesofur at gmail.com