[WikiEN-l] Flagged Protection Revert Etiquette (Re: Renaming "Flagged Protections")

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Sat May 22 08:20:01 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 8:43 AM, Rob Lanphier <robla at robla.net> wrote:

<snip>

> Not quite.  This is what a whiteboard is really handy for  :)  I'm guessing
> you may have a slightly incorrect way of thinking about how the feature
> works, and that's causing some confusing in cases like this.

I think I was getting a bit confused. Thanks for explaining it so
clearly (whiteboard or not)! It has made things quite a bit clearer
for me, though not as clear as if I actually played around on the test
wiki, though I can maybe claim I want to see what the change will be
like for the vast majority who may be thrown by the changeover. Either
that, or I'm being lazy! :-)

Carcharoth

PS. Some diagrams would be helpful, do the pages people are pointed at
have diagrams?