[WikiEN-l] Updated new search interface on the prototype

AGK wikiagk at googlemail.com
Fri May 21 23:28:15 UTC 2010

On 20 May 2010 16:23, Carcharoth <carcharothwp at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, but are they using the search box or using Google?

A moot question. There is no excuse for having Wikipedia make do with
a search box that is at best odd—and at worst an obstruction to our
reader's searches. What bothers me is that the search function we had
until a week ago was *perfectly fine*. Seemingly to move the box from
the left of the page to the top required a (detrimental) restructure
of its basic behaviour.

AGK