[WikiEN-l] The New Look

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sat May 15 02:20:00 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 5:40 AM, Carcharoth <carcharothwp at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Logo stuff can be discussed on the Wikimedia blog here:
>
> http://blog.wikimedia.org/2010/05/13/wikipedia-in-3d/

Actually, there's now a thread on Commons for logo feedback:
<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikipedia/2.0#Logo_revisions_need_input>

Also make sure you see the update on the blog post:

"We’ve received a lot of feedback about how the new Wikipedia identity
functions in different browsers, and we’re working on some minor
improvements over the next few days.  We’ve captured much of the
feedback below, and now encourage users to visit this thread on
Wikimedia commons where you can further comment on a revised version,
currently being tested on our prototype Wikipedia.  Thanks!"

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023