[WikiEN-l] The New Look

William Beutler williambeutler at gmail.com
Thu May 13 15:01:35 UTC 2010

<de-lurk>

Despite my concerns about the search box location, I was resigned to the
Vector changeover until just this moment. And while I'm glad to see the
Japanese fixed (and possibly some of the other languages) the new *look* is
not an improvement. Too dark, too small. If there is a discussion about
those changes somewhere, I'd be interested to see it. Didn't realize this
was part of it.

</de-lurk>