[WikiEN-l] The New Look

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Thu May 13 13:36:29 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Charles Matthews
<charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> My first reaction is that the watchlist arrangements are cryptic. (I was
> always going to hate having to scroll to the top for the search box.)

I'm used to most of it, as would most of the people who have already
been using Vector, I imagine. I like the collapsing navigation menus
now though, very neat.

The thing that's throwing me is the new logo. It's darker than the old
one was, and actually it seems closer to the original version of the
puzzle globe.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com