[WikiEN-l] Jimbo on Commons

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Tue May 11 06:08:33 UTC 2010

Censorship is normally used to mean a refusal to include something on
the basis of content, not on the basis of form or external
characteristics. Not including a picture because it does not have a
free license is not censorship, not including it because it's of poor
quality is not censorship, not including it because of what it shows
is censorship. NOT CENSORED means in the image context that there is
no image that we reject because of what it portrays.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.