[WikiEN-l] Helping out with Flagged Revs

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Wed May 5 01:53:31 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

As of today, I'm working as a contractor at Wikimedia Foundation,
helping out with several things, one of which being the Flagged Revs
rollout.

One thing I'm going to be helping William and the crew out with is
working out some of the unanswered questions in the description of the
rollout phase:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Flagged_protection_and_patrolled_revisions
(and accompanying pages)

I've been following the threads and playing around with the features,
but I'm probably not as up to speed on this stuff as many of you are,
so I'm sure I'll be begging your indulgence from time-to-time.

If there is anything on the pages above that you know needs correction
or clarification based on the existing consensus, please be bold make
that fix.  Citations back to email discussions on anything
controversial would be especially helpful for me, but not required.
I'll be updating those pages based on my understanding, so it'll be
helpful to start from a base of current understanding rather than what
the understanding was a year ago.

Thanks for your help!
Rob