[WikiEN-l] Looking for thoughts on statistics

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 17:16:54 UTC 2010

If you want a higher level, 90% of the present members of the US
National Academy of Engineering do not have articles.

"More than one thing" seems a weird standard, in my opinion. An
athlete wouldnt be notable unless also a movie star? But perhaps you
mean elected twice to their legislature?
I do not consider myself an  extreme inclusionist. I for example do
not support the inclusion of members of most city councils, or local
school boards.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.