[WikiEN-l] Looking for thoughts on statistics

Keegan Paul kgnpaul at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 07:05:59 UTC 2010

Oh yeah, the Account Creation proccess, article upload wizard, and commons
image uploading process has some effect as well.  In optimizing one or a few
times contributions, we perhaps also do not pique interest in further
content creation.  On the other hand, maybe they wouldn't have even tried
before.  I move to the former, based on the stats.

--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan