[WikiEN-l] Another notability casualty

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 00:31:34 UTC 2010

On 7 March 2010 00:00, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <abd at lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> Onus? No, I'm seeing masses of highly experienced editors leaving the
> project, with those replacing them being relatively clueless, as to
> the original vision, which was itself brilliant but incomplete.

You aren't allowing for the typical length of intense participation in
*any* online environment typically being 18-24 months (MMORPGs, etc),
and that the stated reason may not be the reason.

(Protip: someone who gets blocked as much as you do should consider
the possibility there are things they fundamentally don't understand
about the environment.)

- d.