No subject

Mon Jun 7 16:58:05 UTC 2010

to a balanced view on that named topic. Being told they can't read a
balanced view on the topic, but they can read a choice of 3 articles of a
non-balanced type don't really do the job.

If the reader can (or should be able to) "make up their own mind" then so
should we, and if they can't then we have failed to educate them about
<topic>, we've just said "here are 2 biased views and we can't agree how
much weight each carries."

Either of these messages - even the one that says "we can't decide" - is
better conveyed in one article.

FT2