[WikiEN-l] Community ready for Pending Changes (nee Flagged Protection)?

Cenarium sysop cenarium.sysop at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 08:12:19 UTC 2010

We could also implement as scheduled, but refrain from using pending changes
in mainspace until we're ready. This way, reviewers could start testing in
Wikipedia namespace before it's rolled out on articles. The issue of using
level 2 PC-protection is not resolved yet, so we may request a configuration
change if there's consensus for not using it.