[WikiEN-l] Community ready for Pending Changes (nee Flagged Protection)?

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Wed Jun 9 00:59:49 UTC 2010

On 06/08/2010 04:15 PM, K. Peachey wrote:
> If you really want to know i the community is ready... why are posting
> on the email list, which only has a small amount of people paying
> attention, You should be discussing with the community on wiki where
> more people pay attention.

I've also been updating people at the Village Pump, and there has been a
fair bit of on-wiki activity around this. But I started this particular
discussion here because it seemed like the easiest way to get a quick
answer from a wide cross-section of people. And honestly, I was a little
surprised that nobody here reacted at all to the announcement of a
release date, so I wanted to be sure that people here hadn't missed that
this was going live in a week.

William