[WikiEN-l] Community ready for Pending Changes (nee Flagged Protection)?

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 18:54:02 UTC 2010

I think I have an idea how to do it.

The "Flagged revisions" main page summarizes FR and where it went (patrolled
revisions, pending changes etc), with links to all major pages on the topic.
So its a reference to provide back information on past discussions,
proposals etc.

Those pages which are historical in the sense of "for reference only / not
live proposals or policies" floating in project space, can be moved under
that page and acknowledged on it. Also a link from that page to "Pending
Changes" for the live proposal.

One thing needed - can someone reply to this thread with a list of all
Flagged Revs related pages (whether RFCs, proposals, or major threads) so we
can see what's out there?
FT2