[WikiEN-l] Community ready for Pending Changes (nee Flagged Protection)?

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:48:55 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 7:34 AM, FT2 <ft2.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 6:29 AM, Rob Lanphier <robla at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
>> 3.  This set of pages:
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Flagged_protection_and_patrolled_revisions
>>
>> ...still has the old vocabulary, and still refers to "patrolled revisions"
>> as part of the trial (which is a separate feature that probably won't be
>> completed by the time the trial is over with).  Since these pages will get
>> lot of traffic during the trial from people wanting to know what was just
>> implemented, it would be great not to confuse them with obsolete
>> information.
>>

> Might it be worth gathering all Flagged Revs pages and moving them to
> [[WP:Pending Changes/Historical discussions/...]] with redirects, to make
> clear what's what?

Would my explanatory graphic be useful?  Does someone want to help me
sync up the language with what is currently in use? (or does someone
else just want the SVG source, I've given copies to some other WMF
communities for their own usage).

[Responding to FT2 because I'm looking to his leadership on
coordinating this kind of thing]