[WikiEN-l] Community ready for Pending Changes (nee Flagged Protection)?

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Tue Jun 8 04:16:36 UTC 2010

Assuming all goes well, we're about a week away from releasing the
Pending Changes [1] feature on the English Wikipedia for the initial
trial. The software seems ready, the ops folks are ready for the
rollout, and the Pending Changes team is ready to handle the launch.

Does the community also believe it is ready? I think the answer's yes,
but I wanted to get a formal yes before we get too close to the launch date.

William

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Pending_changes