[WikiEN-l] declining numbers of EN wiki admins - The theory that making it easier to get rid of admins is a solution to the decline in their active numbers

AGK wikiagk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:38:18 UTC 2010

On 31 May 2010 20:00, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <abd at lomaxdesign.com> wrote:
> Interesting, AGK. Are the ideas important, or the personalities?
> Here, you just demonstrated my concern even further.

Now I understand why you are able to write at such length. Rather than
make your arguments based on facts, you run with guesswork and
assumptions. Instead of stating what my position and opinion is and
then outlining why thinking so makes me a terrible administrator, try
actually asking me a question?

I won't comment any more on your remarks against my history as a
contributor, because they are largely irrelevant to the main topic of
this thread. But needless to say, yes, the manner in which a point is
made does count; in this instance, you acting like an insufferable
jerk turns people off and makes your e-mails increasingly less
appealing to read.

Derailing meta-discussion with criticism of specific users stinks of
axe-grinding.

AGK