[WikiEN-l] Wanted: Wikipedia Online Ambassadors

Sage Ross ragesoss+wikipedia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 10:34:56 UTC 2010

Yes, the Online Ambassadors program is open to people anywhere.  It's
about helping people online, so there's no need to limit it.

The Campus Ambassadors, at this point, are limited to the handful of
US universities that we've been working with so far (but that should
expand in the future).

I suspect later on there will be more crossover, so if you're
interested in being a Campus Ambassador but aren't at one of the
current schools, doing the Online Ambassador thing might be a good
idea so that you can see how the program works and help roll it out to
new schools when we get to that point.

-Sage