[WikiEN-l] ZOMG Wikipedia is TERRORIST!!1!1!!!!

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 19:01:36 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's great fun! If I had more faith in humanity, I'd assume it was
> somebody's idea of a joke... (a joke which wastes the court's time, at
> that).

The petition states that the Foundation cannot be traced to a physical
address. That can't be right, can it? And then he signs at the bottom
which warns that - if he knowingly states a falsehood - he commits
perjury; so if he *is* aware that the Foundation has an address he has
perjured himself.

Googling "Wikimedia Foundation" gives you as top hit the site you
would expect and as soon as you click "contact us" you are given the
Foundation's address.

Sigh.