[WikiEN-l] I Need Some Help

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 11 12:33:02 UTC 2010

on 7/10/10 1:33 PM, Joshua Scott at joshua.scott at gmail.com wrote:

> Try pressing Ctrl and - (the minus key) to reduce the size.
>
> -Josh

Thanks, Josh. I tried what you suggested but nothing changed. And this is
strange. I've been using Internet Explorer with the same skin (MonoBook)
ever since I started editing WP four years ago without a problem. I realize
that the IE version I'm still using is an older one which I plan to replace
soon. But suddenly, yesterday, the whole WP site's appearance changed.
What's really annoying, in addition to the large text, is the WP globe logo
and the box beneath it bring superimposed over everything. I have changed to
the Vector skin and it has solved most of the problems; but there is no
"watch this page" button in sight. I visit and interact with many different
web sites over the course of a day without any problems. WP is the only one
where this appearance issue occurs. Frustrating :-(.

Marc