[WikiEN-l] I Need Some Help

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 11 12:04:25 UTC 2010

I encountered something similar recently (in the sense that it was the
GUI playing up). I would load pages and would immediately be taken to
the bottom of the page and kind of bounce up and down there rapidly
(if you know what I mean). I think I traced it to my mouse having been
pressed up against something and a button being pressed down without
me realising it!

Of course, many things are screwy about keyboard shortcut designs.
Whose bright idea was it to put Ctl-X, Ctl-C and Ctl-V next to each
other on the keyboard? Press those in the wrong order, or slip and hit
the wrong key, and you can easily lose stuff!

Carcharoth