[WikiEN-l] I Need Some Help

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 10 17:10:27 UTC 2010

I'm having trouble with the appearance of and, in some instances, gaining
access to various links on the WP site. The same thing is happening on the
Wiktionary site. This just started happening this morning. Every page I go
to has very large type. And the WP globe, as well as the boxes underneath
it, are superimposed over the entire page. I don't know where else to go
with this problem. I tried getting to the various "Help" pages but the same
thing happens. Not only is the appearance of the page a mess, but clicking
on the various Links doesn't work. Any suggestions? This situation, in
addition to making it very difficult to read a page, makes it impossible for
me to edit any.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Marc Riddell