[WikiEN-l] Another notability casualty

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:56:11 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Charles Matthews
<charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> ....  Perhaps this contains the
> germ of an idea: a process "Drafts for mainspace", a review debating
> unuserfying. The "Bizarre Records" solution to our problems - "just what
> contentious process".

Either namespace, or another independent namespace ("Drafts").

User namespace makes things harder to find; which is not necessarily
appropriate.  We want drafts to be communally findable - to encourage
contributions, fixes, reviews, and eventual upgrades.

This has floated before, in some variation, and not flown.  But
perhaps it's time to float it again and see if it flies now.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com