[WikiEN-l] Living Person Task Force is starting up

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 00:11:22 UTC 2010

DGG, IRC is but one of the communication means being utilized. Further, this
is a cross-project, Foundation-led task group.

Perhaps you might wish to review the summary of the preliminary work group,
and read the transcripts as they become available over the coming weeks, and
provide your opinion on the Strategy Wiki, where this particular task force
is being hosted.

Risker