[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia is not a dictionary (was: Re: Old Wikipedia backups discovered)

MuZemike muzemike at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 02:28:17 UTC 2010

We must also take into account the popularity factor when it comes to
comparing WMF wikis. It is obvious of the advantage Wikipedia has over
all the other wikis in that is immensely more popular and is received
much more widely than all other wikis.

After pondering that for a while, one can conclude that we have come
full-circle with regards to previous thread, which discussed briefly the
dominance and level of "monopoly" Wikipedia has over the freely-editable
portion of the Internet.

-MuZemike