[WikiEN-l] Cubans start online encyclopedia

Javier Bassi javierbassi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 03:42:17 UTC 2010

Just I tried to create an account. Emails from @gmail.com , hotmail
and yahoo are all blocked. I think only emails from some domians from
Cuba are allowed have an account. (and you need an account to edit).
The site allows to create an account with a @hlg.jovenclub.cu email.
Of course I can't confirm the link since I don't have that email.

The lead from United States article its almost a joke.