[WikiEN-l] New tool: Write before you revert

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 09:26:03 UTC 2010

I'm prett suspect that the vast majority of reverts on EN wiki are
reversion of vandalism by hugglers and other patrollers at newpage
patrol. I don't think it would be a good idea to discourage those who
do that accurately. Giving feedback to those with an excessive error
rate is useful - but not what you are proposing.