[WikiEN-l] "Wikipedia committee member"

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 23:48:39 UTC 2010

Wikileaks reveals that Snape killed Dumbledore

WILD WEST END, Baker Street, Sunday (NTN) — The online encyclopedia
Wikileaks stands accused of revealing the ending of The Mousetrap,
recklessly endangering the income of Agatha Christie’s descendants.

“My grandmother always got upset if the plots of her books or plays
were revealed in reviews,” said Matthew Prichard, who personally put
in the years of hard-working effort one would expect it to take to
accumulate the stream of income from the play when it was given to him
as a ninth birthday present, “and I don’t think that a site whose
purpose is supplying encyclopedic information just going and supplying
encyclopedic information is any different as far as my money is
concerned. They should go and get real jobs, like decent working
people. But it’s not a question of money, or anything like that.”

The article on The Mousetrap reveals that Vader is Luke’s father,
Rosebud was Kane’s sled, Kristin shot J.R. and Snape in turn was
killed by Barry Trotter. And something about a war in Afghanistan and
shooting journalists.

The encyclopedia does, however, include a comprehensive spoiler
warning, noting that they use the forward motion of a car to push it
down, helping the tyres grip the road better — thus slowing it down,
rather than speeding it up. Barryboys across east London pointed out
the unreliability of Wikileaks as a source and questioned the veracity
of the references.

http://newstechnica.com/2010/08/30/wikileaks-reveals-that-snape-killed-dumbledore/

- d.