[WikiEN-l] Kafkaesque story on the English Wikipedia

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Mon Aug 30 16:45:06 UTC 2010

John Doe has been desysopped, or possibly resigned as an administrator.
He has not been outcast from the human race. He has minimum
responsibilities which he performs in a reasonably competent manner.

We are not pure and have no intentions of attempting to become pure.

However, as always, John Doe is reminded to be consistently courteous
regardless of circumstance.

If you feel the rough and tumble of the "agora" is too much; well,
sometimes it is.

Fred Bauder