[WikiEN-l] "Wikipedia committee member"

William Beutler williambeutler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 14:59:54 UTC 2010

Now that you mention it, I've avoided the article in the exact same way.
Without the spoiler talk, I probably would have visited already. Although
it's something like an irritable mental gesture... it's not like I have any
plans to see the play anytime in the foreseeable future, and I haven't read
any Agatha Christie since I was a teenager.