[WikiEN-l] Kafkaesque story on the English Wikipedia

John Doe phoenixoverride at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 10:43:53 UTC 2010

Please note that I am not an OTRS agent, and never claimed to be. What I
stated, was that I had run several checks for this user across multiple
mailing lists, (foundation-l, wikien-l, unblock-en-l, and the OTRS system
along with several others just to be through) and that this user (with the
information that was provided) was never part of any conversation on said
mailing lists.  With such a comprehensive cross check (through my own work
and checking with others that had access to other lists) I confirmed that
"Seventy Nine" was either lying in their original post or had been using
other non-disclosed sock puppets. Had I responded to this users questions as
part of either unblock-en-l or as part of the OTRS queue I would have done
my best to take a look and review the situation. However once they posted to
a public mailing list about their said treatment on one of these lists (and
being unable to confirm said treatment) a explanation is needed from the
user in question about their activities and about why they are making false
claims.

John