[WikiEN-l] All the Wiki servers are down?

quiddity pandiculation at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 19:32:01 UTC 2010

Down/incredibly slow for me. I asked at the freenode irc channel (link
is in the [Help:Contents] header, available via google cache. Please
don't swamp them.), and they replied that all wikis were "down" for
everyone, currently.

("Down" being a somewhat fuzzy term, that in this case means I can see
a page-title loading (in the browser tab) but usually the rest of the
content times-out.)

Think of it as an opportunity to catch up on other neglected tasks and
errands. Like email backlogs, old "read me" bookmarks, or even
meatspace projects. :)

Quiddity