[WikiEN-l] Replacing admins with a slower less efficient method for blocking vandals and deleting attack pages

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:23:34 UTC 2010

I'm happy with the idea of provisional adminship, as I think that
could be a solution to several problems. I would also welcome some
sort of jury system for decisions likely to be contentious (though I
don't see hou you would identify those more effectively than the
current arrangements of posting things on AN/I). My comments were in
response to the idea of replacing admins with juries to delete attack
pages and block vandals.

WereSpielChequers