[WikiEN-l] Superusers?

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 21 17:19:15 UTC 2010

Is it possible to have the ability to blank an attack page and keep it
locked until an admin looks at it and deletes it? That would be useful
in some cases, I think, though it might just prompt the vandal to go
to other pages. You could also have temporary blocking, where people
have the ability to do one block (and one block only), which stays in
effect until an administrator looks it. And such blocks would *not*
stay permanently on the account or IPs record until an admin confirmed
it. but it would show up somewhere else. Probably too complicated, but
that is how I would roll out such abilities to more users.

Carcharoth