[WikiEN-l] FBI vs. Wikipedia

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Mon Aug 9 19:01:09 UTC 2010

> Duty of care is a legal term.

Yes, and a legal term Wikipedia editors would be wise to learn the
meaning off.

OK, you're shown a badge. How would you know from the genuine if there is
no image of the genuine on the FBI webpages. And how could they have a
genuine image without themselves releasing the image?

Actually if the FBI approached me I would know them by their manner,
which is quite distinctive, although not impossible to mimic.

Fred