[WikiEN-l] FBI vs. Wikipedia

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 9 18:43:51 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 7:26 PM, FT2 <ft2.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> Duty of care is a legal term.

But I note no-one has been able to refute the argument that we don't
know who took the photograph and thus the photograph has not been
freely licensed and hence should be deleted. What is needed is a way
to find a genuine FBI badge and find someone willing to photograph it
and release that photograph under a free license, or to identify who
took this photograph and get them to release the photograph. But there
are problems with both these approaches (namely, getting permission to
photograph a genuine FBI badge and finding who took this photograph).

Carcharoth