[WikiEN-l] FBI vs. Wikipedia

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 17:42:02 UTC 2010

If I were the FBI or secret service (or a member of the public) I wouldn't
rely on a "badge". Waving round a badge, no matter the design, proves
nothing - any more than waving round a badge would prove the person or
people who ring the bell, have a nice uniform, and want to enter your home,
are genuine police officers.

FT2